Russia and China [electronic resource] : nonproliferation concerns and export controls : hearing before the International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services Subcommittee of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 6, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 92 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-557
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.107-557
- Nuclear nonproliferation
- Nuclear nonproliferation—Government policy—United States
- Export controls—Russia (Federation)
- Export controls—China
- Export controls—Government policy—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—China
- China—Foreign relations—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/21/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- senate%5Fhearing; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000139