Bay Mills Indian Community Land Claims Settlement Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on S. 2986, to provide for and approve the settlement of certain land claims of the Bay Mills Indian Community, Michigan, October 10, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 133 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-925
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/12/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- senate%5Fhearingcurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000201