The Instructional Materials Accessibility Act [electronic resource] : making instructional materials available to all students : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on S. 2246 : examining S. 2246 to improve access to printed instructional materials used by blind or other persons with print disabilities in elementary and secondary schools, June 28, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Making instructional materials available to all students
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-547
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access website. Addresses as of 4/29/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- senate%5Fhearing(text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- senate%5Fhearing(PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000241