The smallpox vaccination plan [electronic resource] : challenges and next steps : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on examining the federal role and its implementation of a national smallpox vaccination program, focusing on prevention and preparedness strategies, January 30, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.108-146
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/15/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5F- senate%5Fhearing(text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5F- senate%5Fhearingcurrent access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000262