Making America's streets safer [electronic resource] : the future of the COPS Program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, December 5, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
- Additional Titles:
- Future of the COPS Program
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 69 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-705
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.107-705
Serial no. J-107-51 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/9/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vse- natevhearings&do(text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vse- natevhearings&do(PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000279