Nominations of Claude M. ("Mick") Kicklighter, to be Assistant Secretary for Policy and Planning, Department of Veterans Affairs and John A. Gauss, Ph.D., to be Assistant Secretary for Information and Technology, and Chief Information Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, August 2, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 23 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-699
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/10/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vse- natevhearings&do(text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107sen- atehearings&doci(PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000337