Open for business [electronic resource] : ensuring employee and customer safety at the former Brentwood postal facility : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 23, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Ensuring employee and customer safety at the former Brentwood postal facility
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 140 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0145-P.
"Serial no. 108-107."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/22/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:91921.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000552