S. 625, H.R. 2831 and H.R. 3210 [electronic resource] : legislative hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, Wednesday, October 15, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 44 pages ; 24 cm
- Water resources development—Law and legislation—Oregon
- Water resources development—Law and legislation—Nevada
- Land titles—Registration and transfer—Nevada
- Irrigation districts—Nevada
- Tualatin River Watershed (Or.)
- Little Butte Creek (Klamath County and Jackson County, Or.)
- Bear Creek (Jackson County, Or.)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0178-P.
"Serial no. 108-68."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/4/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:89862.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000682