The United States Government strategy for fighting HIV/AIDS [electronic resource] : implementation of Public Law 108-25 : hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, March 4, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Implementation of Public Law 108-25
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 31 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0212-P., "Serial no. 108-89.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 7/14/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/92342.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000730