Can U.S. companies compete globally using American workers? [electronic resource] : full committee hearing of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, January 21, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 108-50 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0253-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-50."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/24/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:93185.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000777