Progress in consolidating terrorist watchlists [electronic resource] : the Terrorist Screening Center (TSC) : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary and the Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterrorism of the Select Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, March 25, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- Terrorist Screening Center (TSC)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 86 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0241-P.
"Serial no. 86 (Committee on the Judiciary)."
"Serial no. 108-43 (Select Committee on Homeland Security)."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:92674.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000797