Law enforcement efforts within the Department of Homeland Security [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, February 3, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 67 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 83 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0241-P.
"Serial no. 83."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/12/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:91604.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000835