Practicing Islam in today's China [electronic resource] : differing realities for the Uighurs and the Hui : roundtable before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 17, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Additional Titles:
- Differing realities for the Uighurs and the Hui
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 31 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Congressional-Executive Commission on China."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0241-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:94259.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000878