Derivative rights, moral rights, and movie filtering technology [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 20, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 103 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0258-P., "Serial no. 93.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/2/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:93773.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10000955