Developments in labor law [electronic resource] : examining trends and tactics in labor organization campaigns : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, April 22, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Examining trends and tactics in labor organization campaigns
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 194 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 108-52 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Education and the Workforce."
Shipping list no.: 2005-0046-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-52."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/10/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:93255.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001004