Would an increase in the federal minimum wage help or hinder small business? [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment & Government Programs of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, April 29, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment, and Government Programs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., "Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business.", Shipping list no.: 2005-0023-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 108-61.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/8/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:94112.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001032