Broken dreams in the Poconos [electronic resource] : the response of the secondary markets and implications for federal legislation : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Entereprises [sic] of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, June 14, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 256 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services.", Shipping list no.: 2005-0053-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 108-92.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/14/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:95596.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001043