Tapped out? [electronic resource] : lead in the District of Columbia and the providing of safe drinking water : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 22, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 155 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0038-P.
"Serial no. 108-97."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/28/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs & docid=f:95462.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001069