Kelly and Dearborn nominations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, to consider the nomination of Suedeen Gibbons Kelly to be a member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and to consider the nomination of Rick A. Dearborn to be Assistant Secretary of Energy for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs, September 9, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-184
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0048-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/8/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:90396.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:90396.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001101