Arizona Water Settlements Act [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources and the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on S. 437, to provide for adjustments to the Central Arizona Project in Arizona, to authorize the Gila River Indian Community water rights settlement, to authorize and amend the Southern Arizona Water Rights Settlement Act of 1982, and for other purposes, September 30, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 109 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- S. hrg. ; 108-216
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources and the Committee on Indian Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0078-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/12/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:90840.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:90840.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001189