SEC strategic planning [electronic resource] : will additional resources help SEC fulfill its mission? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Efficiency and Financial Management of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, July 23, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency and Financial Management
- Additional Titles:
- Will additional resources help SEC fulfill its mission
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 67 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0079-P.
"Serial no. 108-81."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/13/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearin- gs&docid=f:90815.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001249