Syria [electronic resource] : implications for U.S. security and regional stability : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and Central Asia of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 16, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on the Middle East and Central Asia
- Additional Titles:
- Syria, implications for US security and regional stability
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 27 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0086-P.
"Serial no. 108-66."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 2/20/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/89406.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001264