Foreign operations, export financing, and related programs appropriations for fiscal year 2004 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2800/S. 1426, an act making appropriations for foreign operations, export financing, and related programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2004, and for other purposes : Agency for International Development, Department of State, nondepartmental witnesses
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 156, v pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-289
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0106-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/18/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2004%5Fsapp%5Ffor%5F- 4&docid=f:85923.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2004%5Fsapp%5Ffor%5F- 4&docid=f:85923.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001271