Election reform [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Rules and Administration, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first and second sessions, together with additional statements submitted for the record, March 14, June 27, June 28, and July 23, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes (vii, 1,617 pages) : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-1036
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Vol. 3 has subtitle: Appendix.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-1027-P (v.1-3).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 4/13/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:82483v1.pdf (v. 1), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:82483v2.pdf (v. 2), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:82483v3.pdf (v. 3); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001340