Nomination of Admiral James M. Loy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on the nomination of Admiral James M. Loy to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, November 18, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 198 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-332
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0161-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/17/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:91044.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001407