S. 1358--the Federal Employee Protection of Disclosures Act [electronic resource] : amendments to the Whistleblower Protection Act : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on S. 1358, to amend Chapter 23 of Title 5, United States Code, to clarify the disclosures of information protected from prohibited personnel practices, require a statement in nondisclosure policies, forms, and agreements that such policies, forms, and agreements conform with certain disclosure protections, provide certain authority for the special counsel, and for other purposes, November 12, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Employee Protection of Disclosures Act and Amendments to the Whistleblower Protection Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 237 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0166-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/19/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:91042.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001416