Nomination of Samuel W. Bodman [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, on the nomination of Samuel W. Bodman, to be Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury, February 10, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 69 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-437
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., "Printed for the use of the Committee on Finance.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0212-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 7/20/04: http://www.senate.gov/%7Efinance/hearings/93489.nom.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001464