America after 9/11 [electronic resource] : freedom preserved or freedom lost? : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, November 18, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- America after nine eleven
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 371 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-482
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- Civil rights—United States
- Noncitizens—Civil rights—United States
- Detention of persons—United States
- National security—United States
- Terrorism—United States—Prevention
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0260-P.
"Serial no. J-108-53."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/3/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:94064.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001587