Implementing the Comprehensive Everglades Restoration Plan (CERP) [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on oversight of the restoration of the Everglades, September 13, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 152 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Environment and Public Works."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0255-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/31/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:83721.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001618