Confirmation hearing on the nomination of Jonathan W. Dudas, nominee to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 6, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. J-108-73 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0262-P.
"Serial no. J-108-73."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:95176.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001622