Native American Programs Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, on S. 2436, to reauthorize the Native American Programs Act of 1974, June 8, 2004, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 21 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-594
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0004-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:94171.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001672