Energy and water development appropriations for fiscal year 2005 [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, on H.R. 4614, an act making appropriations for energy and water development for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 496, xii pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-650
- United States. Department of Defense—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Energy—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of the Interior—Appropriations and expenditures
- Energy development—Law and legislation—United States
- Water resources development—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2005
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Department of Defense--Civil, Department of Energy, Department of the Interior, nondepartmental witnesses."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0054-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/21/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fheari- ngs&docid=f:92143.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001728