A Review of the USDA's expanded BSE cattle surveillance program [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Committee on Government Reform and the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 14, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 108-219 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
Serial no. 108-39 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no. not available.
"Serial no. 108-219. Committee on Government Reform."
"Serial no. 108-39. Committee on Agriculture."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Agriculture Committee web site. Address as of 5/31/05: http://agriculture.house.gov/hearings/108/10839.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001986