How can we maximize private sector participation in transportation? [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004-
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1-2 > : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0085-P (pt. 1).
"May 18, 2004"--Pt. 1.
"September 30, 2004"--Pt. 2.
"Serial no. 108-220"--Pt. 1.
"Serial no. 108-277"--Pt. 2.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/25/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings & docid=f:96634.pdf (pt. 1); current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10001987