The nation's flu shot shortage [electronic resource] : where are we today and how prepared are we for tomorrow? : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, November 17, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 439 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 108-246 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0119-P.
"Serial no. 108-246."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/14/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:97448.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002011