Drugs and security in a post-September 11 world [electronic resource] : coordinating the counternarcotics mission at the Department of Homeland Security : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform and the Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Border Security of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 22, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 155 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Border Security
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 108-285 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
Serial no. 108-54 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0126-P.
"Serial no. 108-285, Committee on Government Reform."
"Serial no. 108-54, Committee on Homeland Security."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/6/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:99655.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002035