The U.N. Oil for Food Program [electronic resource] : cash cow meets paper tiger : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, October 5, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- UN Oil for Food Program
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 490 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0130-P., "Serial no. 108-286.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/11/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:20052.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002036