CBP and ICE [electronic resource] : does the current organizational structure best serve U.S. homeland security interests? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Management, Integration, and Oversight of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, March 9, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Management, Integration, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0231-P.
"Serial no. 109-4."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/24/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:20756.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:20756.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002116