The Torture Victims Relief Act of 2005; supporting the goals and ideals of a National Weekend of Prayer and Reflection for Darfur, Sudan; and condemning the Democratic People's Republic of Korea for abductions and continued captivity of citizens of the Republic of Korea and Japan as acts of terrorism and gross violations [electronic resource] : markup before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights, and International Operations of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2017, H. Res. 333 and H. Con. Res. 168, June 23, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights, and International Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 24 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0027-P., "Serial no. 109-66.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 10/21/05: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/109/21979.PDF; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002226