Digital music licensing and section 115 of the Copyright Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, March 8, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0167-P., "Serial no. 109-6.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/16/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:99724.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002261