Rx for VA's nursing shortage [electronic resource] : is there more than one antidote? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 2, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 171 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.", Shipping list no.: 2005-0117-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 108-25.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 4/12/05: http://www.veterans.house.gov/hearings/schedule108/oct03/10-2-03/10-2o-03.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002477