Social Security number and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number mismatches and misuse [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Subcommittee on Social Security of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, March 10, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 103 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0246-P.
"Serial no. 108-53."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/31/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:99672.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002521