National heritage areas [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Parks of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, on S. 2543, to establish a program and criteria for national heritage areas in the United States, and for other purposes, June 24, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on National Parks
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-692
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0074-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/9/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:96736.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:96736.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002755