The President's budget for foreign affairs and business meeting to vote out the nomination of Robert B. Zoellick to be Deputy Secretary of State [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Nineth [i.e. Ninth] Congress, first session, February 16, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 76 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-98
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0249-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/19/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:22998.wais (text version); http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:22998.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002851