Indian trust reform [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, on views of the Administration and Indian country of how the system of Indian trust management, management of funds and natural resources, might be reformed, March 9, 2005, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 210 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-16
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. not available.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/25/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:99967.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002888