Joint inquiry into intelligence community activities before and after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 [electronic resource] : hearings before the Select Committee on Intelligence, U.S. Senate and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- S. hrg. ; no. 107-1086
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0081-P (v. 1), 2005-0056-P (v. 2).
"September 18, 19, 20, 24, and 26, 2002"--V.1.
"October 1, 3, 8, and 17, 2002"--V.2.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/22/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:96166.pdf (v. 1); current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002898