OSHA and small business [electronic resource] : improving the relationship for workers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employment and Workplace Safety of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, on examining ways to improve the relationship between OSHA and small business, focusing on OSHA rules and regulations to protect the health and safety of small business employees, May 10, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Employment and Workplace Safety
- Additional Titles:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration and small business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Shipping list no.: 2006-0048-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/18/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:21216.wais (text version) and http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:21216.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10002935