The internet and the college campus [electronic resource] : how the entertainment industry and higher education are working to combat illegal piracy : hearing before the Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, September 26, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness
- Additional Titles:
- How the entertainment industry and higher education are working to combat illegal piracy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 50 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Education and the Workforce."
Shipping list no.: 2007-0072-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-58."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/27/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:30049.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003153