Legislation to implement the POPs, PIC, and LRTAP POPs agreements [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, March 2, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 180 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (2001)
- Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution (1979)
- Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade (1998)
- Persistent pollutants—Law and legislation—United States
- Pollution—Law and legislation—United States
- Hazardous substances—Law and legislation—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0203-P., "Serial no. 109-63.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/13/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:27145.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003196