Regulatory reform [electronic resource] : are regulations hindering our competitiveness? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, July 27, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 121 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0149-P.
"Serial no. 109-108."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/28/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:25529.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003342